What do I get, and how much does it cost?
When shopping for a fitness program, it is important to know what you are paying for. We hope this section will clearly define the value of Capstone CrossFit to our members. Unlike the typical gym membership, our rates are not based on our members simply gaining access to our gym facility and equipment. Instead, all of our classes are programmed and led by CrossFit approved instructors, and each class includes personal training and supervision throughout the entire workout. Our member's cost per class is less than 10% of the cost that you may find for comparable one-on-one personal training services provided by certified trainers at a typical gym. How do we provide these services so comparatively inexpensive? The secret, as well as one of the most powerful benefits of our program, is our group classes.
Our small group classes create an environment that motivates and supports each of our members to constantly improve their fitness level, but the class structure also has a financial benefit. Since the classes include multiple members, we are able to greatly reduce the per session cost to each member while still maintaining the highest possible training and coaching quality. We offer two fitness programs in order to help meet your specific fitness goals. You can be a part of one of the fitness programs or bundle them together and save more! Both of our programs, CrossFit and F.I.T@Capstone, offer 2 pricing options:
- 3 days a week (12 visits within a calendar month)
- Unlimited visits within a calendar month
The value of our services include:
- Personal attention from our knowledgeable Coach led classes
- CrossFit programming that produces measurable fitness improvements
- The interaction with our community of members (like yourself) moving towards their peak fitness, and our unique facility.
Simply stated, you will receive services that you will not find anywhere else in Lubbock Texas, and we believe you will find our program a real value.
Every Capstone CrossFit member instantly gains access to:
- Coach led and programmed classes
- An Elements course that introduces you to the CrossFit Methodology, Basic Movements and Workout Adjustment to fit your Fitness Level.
- Personal training and attention to improve form and technique from our certified Coaches during the scheduled classes
- Access to our Skills class to help develop the different skills to achieve your fitness goals
- Access to member only events hosted by Capstone CrossFit
- Access to all CrossFit Classes and other programmed classes we offer
- Interaction with the Capstone Crossfit community of members moving towards their Peak Fitness
Our basic membership rates are Month-to-Month payments with no contract. Here are the options:
CrossFit Individual Pricing
3 Classes per Week (12 per month)
*Teachers and Graduate students receive a 10% discount!!
CrossFit Couples Pricing
3 Classes per Week
*Since this is already a huge discounted price, couples pricing does not qualify for any additional discounts.
3 Classes per Week
Click HERE to find out more about our F.I.T.@Capstone Program
Student, Civil Service, & Military Discounts...
As a Veteran Owned facility, we appreciate the work and sacrifice that our Military and First Responders make every day and we also know that some professions demand PEAK fitness. Out of appreciation for our first responders and military veterans as well as those pursuing your higher education, we offer a great discounted price to you.
Military and First Responders
$75 per month/Unlimited Classes
Full Time Undergraduate Students
$65 per month/Unlimited Classes
If you have any questions about our programs or pricing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.